Available Tests and Hearing Services
- Hearing assessments for adults and children over 3 years
(For children under 3 years or those with developmental delay, it will be necessary to seek a clinic with specialized test facilities – see Australian Hearing for your nearest Centre)
- Comprehensive hearing aid advice and fitting
- Hearing rehabilitation and counselling
- Prescription of assistive listening devices
- Support services, batteries and hearing aid accessories
- Free hearing tests and hearing aid assessment for eligible Pensioners and Veterans (application process applies- please enquire)
- Noise and Swim and Musician’s Earplugs (custom)
- Industrial and employment audiograms (including WorkCover)
- Humanitarian hearing projects (e.g. HearingNEPAL Program)
As technology continues to rapidly advance, hearing aids are becoming more and more sophisticated.
We strive to provide the latest in hearing technology options to our clients, while also listening to your individual needs and advising in your best interests.
While the hearing aids of today offer very good results in remedying hearing problems, they are only part of the solution. In addressing the problems of hearing and communication problems, we will do our best to offer tailored advice to couples and families of those living with hearing problems.
Follow-up and Support services
Our office staff are friendly and professional and will always assist in whatever way possible to keep your hearing instruments working and maintained properly.
There will always be someone to assist in our “home base” Cannonvale office from Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.00pm.
Pensioner and Veteran Services
The Commonwealth Government Hearing Services Scheme funds hearing tests and hearing aids for eligible clients. An application form is available from our office, or we can post one to you on request.
The form is also available online: Download OHS Application Form
Custom Ear Plugs
Custom-made ear plugs are available for swimming and noise protection. These are made from an individual impression of the ear.
Special Musician’s earplugs are also available.
We also stock Doc’s ProPlugs which may offer a suitable and more affordable solution for children following grommet surgery.
Sue and Lew are involved in assisting Nepali people to establish hearing services in various areas of Nepal.
Please ask if you would like to know more, or if you would like to donate any used hearing aids to the HearingNEPAL Program.